Got some work done finally . . .

I'm just so far behind on everything, my life (and toolbox) in a busy raid of disarray.  I had to make a list.  Pick the items of most importance.  Start at the top, and away we go . . .  This is ridiculous !
A large part of my life has been devoted to this vintage motorcycle addiction.
Most times I get it all buttoned up - then realized I could do it different or improve it.  I take it all apart again, do it over - then it's better. You ever do that ????
Apart and back together multiple times.  It happened with every photo you see on this post.
The clutch, belt alignment, primary cover, mounts, outer primary . . . all this took forever.
I hope the front end works good?  I snugged the fender bolts about 75%, then bounced on the front end a few times to help align the fender, then snugged up the fender bolt 100%.  I figure it might eliminate binding or cracked paint at the least???
 



No comments: